Friday 16 July 2010

What is The Triangle

The Triangle is a new project/challenge writer/actor/director Noel Clarke has set himself - to write 3 scripts along with a challenge to anyone else who wishes to write a script too.

Here is the challenge, in Noel's own words (as posted on his Twitter account: @NoelClarke)

Writers, accomplished and wanna be listen up. #TheTriangle challenge is about to start. It's called that cos today, I'll start on 3 new scripts... In turn. I encourage you to time me and write your own scripts as well as we go through the process. The working titles of my projects are Angry1-Sleep2-Hood3. The incentive for you is this. If you are a follower of mine And u finish you're new full screenplay before i finish my 3: I will have my company @Unstoppableltd look at it with a view To optioning ur project and making it into a movie. It will need 2 b good. u will only get one chance. cos of how busy it is. So start your clocks. I'm starting my scripts now. Get writing. GO! Good luck #TheTriangle.

1 comment:

  1. as a fan & wannabe writer, i humbley accept your challenge...

    ReplyDelete